What is Food for All?
Food for All is a food co-op. This means that it is run by its members for its members. We buy in bulk so that we can offer good quality, healthy food at competitive prices. We also buy food from local suppliers and sell it from the shop to anyone who wants good, fresh and locally produced food at good prices. Food For All is a not-for-profit organisation run by a team of local volunteers and staff.
What can I buy?
- Local fruit and vegetables produced using organic methods at Hartcliffe Community Market Gardens (GREENS)
- Local, free range eggs
- Somerset meat and cheese supplied by a local farm shop
- Wholefoods, including rice, beans and lentils
- Fairtrade juices, tea, coffee & drinking chocolate
- Organic and Fairtrade chocolate and healthier snacks
- Environmentally-friendly toiletries and cleaning products
- Good quality fresh lunches. Sandwiches on sale everyday, soups, salads and cakes often available.
- Selection of crafts available such as cards, cards with mini-bunting, aprons, shopping bags, bag holders and peg bags. Bunting can also be made to order for special occasions with bespoke wording. Profits from craft sales go to Hartcliffe & Withywood Amblers.
Submit a request with enquiries about our services by visiting our Contact page.